2015年3月11日 星期三

Homework #9

What do you think causes people to be aggressive?  Is it based on nature or nurture (i.e. genetics or environment)?  Can you change someone’s aggressive tendencies?  If so, how?  If you can’t change someone’s aggressive tendencies, how do you suggest society deals with them?  Please answer in 7-10 sentences.

  In my opinion, people become aggressive are cause by both nature and nurture such as the noisy place, the weather, the culture.   For example, I would feel aggressive if it's rainy, I have no reason to be angry, just the humid and dark sky make my mind out of control, also if I am in a happy situations I would like to listen to the music when I am doing my homework, but if I am in the bad mood, I would scream and swear when I am doing my homework.   I do not think that it is easy to change people's mind because everyone is different, but sometimes it changes such as, someone because their aggressive emotion to cause some bad things happen, so they may change their emotion.  

沒有留言:

張貼留言