2015年3月10日 星期二

Homework #6: Groupthinking

How effective do you believe group work to be?  Do you think that you perform better in a group or as an individual?  What are the benefits of group work?  What are the disadvantages?  If group work is not as productive as individual work then why are companies promoting it?

In my opinion, the group work is like many ideas come from different people,and we can mix those ideas and got a perfect result for our works.  Sometimes, I prefer to work by my own such as, drawing the poster, but when I do some uneasy question, I would prefer to work in a group because I can get some information by others ideas.   The benefits is each person's work can be less and more mainly, the disadvantages are people might argue about the different ideas.   I think the companies wants their employees work as a group, like the bees with their community, so we can finished our jobs more quickly and perfectly.  

沒有留言:

張貼留言