2015年3月10日 星期二

Homework #3 Pen dropping

  First, I drop my pen in the classroom, and my classmates and teacher will told me that my pen is dropped or help me to pick it up.
  Second, I try to drop my pen on the hallway, but some of the peoples who across me just go away, some want to notice me, and some just think that other people will remind me.
   This situation is called Bystander Effect, in the emergency situations , when someone is present or individual , help reduce the likelihood of shot , is inversely proportional to the number of probability aid and bystanders . In other words , the more the number of bystanders , the less likely they were to any one person assistance.  That's why this experience shows that some people will help the people in need, some won't help, just see if others will help.

沒有留言:

張貼留言