2015年2月5日 星期四

Homework #2: Social Inhibition

   Social Inhibition, is talking about when the situation are just few people or ourselves, we do somethings such as hopping on the hallway, we will do more confident and no mistake: but when there are too many people look at us, we may make some mistake and feel more nervous , also want to finish the actives quickly.  For example, I practiced the flute for the concert in my house, I feel more relax and better, but when I am on the stage I feel like I will do wrong and the audiences will think I play the flute so terrible.  Therefore, I think Social Inhibition is the personal behavior.

1 則留言:

  1. Great picture and your example about the flute is a great one. However, I have heard you play and you are wonderful! Another excellent connection to class content.

    -Ms. Morris

    回覆刪除